Summer tips23rd April 2018
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Plain yogurt is also a superb home remedy, either you can have it at afternoon or apply to the skin for 15-20 min and rinse with cool water.
- Have fresh fruits, vegetables from the market. Include them in your diet. These fresh and flavourful summer foods will keep your body cool from within and well nourished.
- Watermelon has around 92% of water content that can keep your body well hydrated. Even children will love the deliciousness of watermelon.
- Greek yogurt is also perfect as summer cooler.
- For dehydration during summers, buttermilk is best.
- Aam Panna from Mango is the best summer cooler. Boil unripe mangoes, extract the pulp, add it to a glass of cold water and sprinkle some salt and roasted cumin powder. Excellent remedy for heat stroke.
- Cucumber is also a healthy summer food. They have high water content and help keep your body cool and refreshed.
- All the citrus fruits which are rich in Vitamin C contains lots of water. so its good to consume them. For eg. Oranges, Peaches etc.
- Curd rice is another remedy for reducing body heat in summer. Add a little water to your curd rice before consumption.
- Reducing the intake of salt also gradually reduces the body heat.