How to remove Stains
- Use Vinegar, salt and water mixture to remove the stains. If that’s deep stain try only vinegar. Soak your clothes for around 30 min and wash it off. In few stains, you have to soak and hang them dry in sunlight and then wash it off.
- For the grass stains on your clothes, use plain white toothpaste and an old toothbrush. Squeeze a small amount of toothpaste on the stain, dip your old toothbrush into water and scrub it off. Repeat the process for tougher stains. and do regular wash then.
- For bloody stains, pour vinegar in the effected area. Soak for 15 min. Then rinse it with cool water. You have to wash it immediately.
- For all the stains around the collar of shirt just pour a little shampoo, rub it off and rinse it.
- For more tougher stains, apply the paste of vinegar and baking soda on the stain in a bucket of water and keep until overnight. Then rinse and wash.
- For the lighter and tougher stains on pillow covers etc, you can use shampoo. Pour some shampoo on the affected areas like oily stains etc on pillow covers and rub it. Rinse it out.
- To remove sweat stains, spray the underarms of your shirts with the juice of lemon before you wash that shirt.