Kids Home Remedies5th April 2018
- Stomach pains in kids – Heat a spoonful of ghee and add some hing to it. Let it crackle properly and then transfer it to a bowl. Apply on the stomach in the circular motion. It should be applied when bit hot. It gives immediate relief from stomach ache.
- For Cold n cough in kids – If your baby suffers from cold n cough and has trouble in breathing, get them to have steam. Let the kid inhale the hot fumes for 15 mins. If you can add eucalyptus oil, it would be more beneficial and gives sooner results.
- Cough – Boil some water and add carom seeds and Tulsi leaves till the water remains half. Give this warm water to your baby. It helps them relieving chest congestion.
- Sore throat – Glass of hot water with salt added into it. Ask them to gargle 2-3 times a day. It helps soothe the pain.
- For viral symptoms – Take glass of warm milk and add turmeric powder into it. Have your kid drink the same each night. It provides relief from aching throat and the badly running nose. It will also give energy to your kid.
- Insect bites – Make a thick paste of baking soda and water and apply it on the insect bites. Let it dry.
- Cold – Dry roast ajwain and make a potli with the help of a handkerchief. Let your kid inhale it or hold near to nose. It gives relief.
- Cold n cough– Offer some soups as they gives the best comfort. Warm Mix veggie or tomato soups can be given. It also increases the immunity of the body and keep their energy levels high.