Baby Mishika attends Ganpati puja with us. She is always excited and eagerly waiting to welcome Ganesha on Ganesh Chaturthi. It is a 10 days festival which is celebrated by Hindus . It is marked as birth of Lord Ganesha. Ganesh Chaturthi is also known as Vinayak Chaturthi. Lord Ganesha is the son of Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati. Before hindus perform any Puja or start anything new, Lord Ganesha s the first god to be worshipped. He is the only god who removes obstacles and worshipping him will remove all the hurdles and blesses the devotees. The special days when we generally worship Ganesha are Mondays, Chaturthi and Sankat Chaturthi. After Puja we offer lots of prasad among all and take blessings of Lord Ganesha and elders.
Here is one of the favourite and healthy Laddoos recipe which i always prepare for Ganpati Puja prasad and its liked by kids too…
- 1 pack Dates (250 gms)
- 250 gms Cashew
- 250 gms Almonds
- 100 gms Pistachios (Optional)
- Vark/Varak (as needed)
Method / Preparation
- Switch on the gas.
- Take a pan and heat it.
- Add 1 tsp ghee and add dates (Chopped/Unchopped) and roast dates for about 5 min or until soft.
- In another pan add almonds, Roast it.
- Same way roast cashew and pistachios too.
- Take a mixer grinder and grind all dry fruits in a chopped and powdered form.
- Now, transfer the chopped dry fruits in a bowl.
- Add roasted dates to mixer grinder and grind it, until it sticks all together as a dough.
- Take out the date dough and add it to the dry fruit bowl.
- Mix all ingredients with hands.
- No need to add sugar as dates are already sweet.
- Make small balls / laddoos from the mixture.
- Roll out all laddoos and keep it in a plate.
- Stick Vark/Varak on all the balls.
- Dry fruit Laddoos are ready specially for Ganesha.
- Serve with pure heart and get blessings from Lord Ganesh.
Looking for Home and Office Cleaning Services in Mumbai? CleanForce Housekeeping Services can be the best solution to professional housekeeping services in Mumbai. Due to fast, busy & hectic lives festival house cleaning becomes a big task. Leave your festival cleaning to them and stay relaxed!!!
“This post is a part of #FestivalBlogTrain hosted by www.makeupandbeautyblog.in” Read 10 amazing Indian festival related posts by popular bloggers of India. Come join us to celebrate this festive season with us!
Thank you, Jayshree for introducing me to this amazing blog train. Our next station is Swarupa’s blog. She is a Fashion and lifestyle blogger who keeps you updated with the trends. She also loves to give beauty advices and blogs at The Fashion and City