Easy Monsoon Snack25th June 2018
Sooji ke Pakore
- Sooji 1 and 1/2 cups
- Curd 3/4 cup
- Salt, as per taste
- Water 3-4 tbsp
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2tbsp finely chopped curry leaves
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1/2 tsp fresh black pepper powder
- Pinch of Baking soda
- Take a bowl.
- Add Sooji, curd, salt and water. Mix well.
- Cover it and Keep aside for 30 min.
- Add finely chopped onions, Curry leaves, Coriander leaves, Chopped ginger, green chillies.
- Add Black pepper powder and pinch of baking soda.
- Mix everything and form a dough like mixture.
- Take pan and add oil to deep fry the Pakore.
- Make small balls of pakora and add into the hot oil.
- Deep fry till they turn golden brown
- Remove on paper napkin to remove excess oil.
- Your Sooji ke Pakoras are ready to serve.
I like to serve Pakora with Masala Chai…!!
I would like to Thank Varsha who is a Mechanical engineer and Finance post-graduate having professional experience in Banking and Software. She is now a passionate blogger, an aspiring author, freelance content writer and an editor. She blogs at https://avibrandpalette.com
I would like to introduce Sayeri. She is a marketing professional and blogger by passsion. A mother of 3 yrs old munchkin. She blogs about fashion, Bollywood, beauty and makeup. She blogs at https://www.sayeridiary.com
And finally here is my beautiful team of 5 #BloggerBabes 🙂