YOGA – Importance,Tips and Benefits20th June 2018
Importance of yoga and Tips for healthy lifestyle
Yoga, the best time to spend with yourself and for yourself. Doing yoga makes you fit n healthy. Its a healthy practice for your physical, spiritual and mental development. A bit of discipline is actually needed in our lifestyle. It increases your flexibility, strengthens your muscles and also relaxes and calms your mind and body. When your body is physically healthy, your mind stays relaxed and focused. Yoga is a perfect stress buster too. Its an invaluable gift of India’s ancient tradition.
If we go back and check the history, the word yoga is derived from the root “Yuj” to attach, join, harness, yoke.
Where to do ?
Yoga basically means union of body, mind and soul. Yoga must be performed in calm surrounding with the proper arrangements like you can have a yoga mat and then start doing. Going to the park or garden anywhere near nature where we can inhale fresh air is important. Don’t do yoga on bed or either on soft surfaces.
Tips/Benefits of Yoga
I can say there are uncountable benefits of doing yoga daily and making the same as your routine…
- It increases flexibility.
- Reduces stress and tension
- Increase muscle strength.
- Removes negative blocks from the mind and toxins from the body.
- Increases attention, focus and concentration power.
- Improves respiration and energy.
- Reduces stress and keeps you happy.
- Increases self awareness.
- Betters your bone health.
- Increases blood flow.
- Helps you sleep better.
- Weight loss.
- Inner peace.
- Yoga also brings emotional stability and clarity within mind.
- Perfects posture.
- Builds confidence in yourself.
- Change in my lifestyle after practicing yoga is, I feel more energetic then before. Always active and ready to work.
- My digestive system started working properly and its fully active and functional.
- Yoga has made my breathing system good.
- Its said that you can increase your lifespan by 2-5 years if you practice yoga daily.
- Increased my appetite.
- Made me more flexible and fit.
- Best Change in my look n confidence.
- Reduction in stress level.
Practicing yoga might seem like just stretching, but it can do much more for your body from the way you feel, look and move. Just 15 minutes of yoga a day can start changing your brain chemistry and improving your mood. Regular practice of yoga can help lose weight, relieve stress, improve immunity and maintain a healthier lifestyle.
These days people don’t have enough of time for yoga due to their daily tasks, office work and so much of stressful life. But maintaining a good health is much more important than growing just financially. By changing our lifestyle and creating consciousness, it can help in well being . Let us work towards adopting an International Yoga Day.
YOGA is a MIRACLE , once you start following, it will increase your healthy years and will guide you the whole life. It really will change your life. People have known the Importance and power of Yoga over the period of time. Now its your call to decide …!!! 🙂
Preferring shortcuts like the use of medicine, steroids or surgery to reduce weight just destroys your health, which obviously have ill effects over the period of time. Rather…
“PRACTISE YOGA DAILY”
I am really thankful for giving this chance to post my words here…!!
Also, I am thankful to Swarupa for introducing me. She is a Fashion and lifestyle blogger who keeps you updated with the trends. She also loves to give beauty advices. You can check her blog here The Fashion And City and would love to take this chance to introduce Divya who is a Fashion and Lifestyle blogger. She loves to shared beautiful chapters of fashion n lifestyle here The Irised Soul