I will say “YES”.
In previous days, people uses warm cloth and dab to the dirty areas of babies and clean it. But, these days baby wipes are must. As they are much handy and an ideal travel partner. Baby wipes can be used for more than just cleaning baby bums. We personally prefer to take baby wipes with us everywhere we go. They are really great for wiping your hands, mouth or cleaning anything. There are lots of uses of baby wipes. I am mostly and majorly concerned about the ingredients used, while searching and buying wipes, as they have side effects depending on various skin types of babies. Sometimes they can cause irritation and allergy. We all know that baby’s skin is super sensitive and delicate. I asked my pediatrician whether to use baby wipes or not..??? And they suggested me to use wipes until or unless your baby’s skin rejects it. There are few ingredients which can be found culprit of showing allergies.
Now, I am in dilemma…!!!
Which baby wipes should I opt?
After so much of investigation as a super mom of a cute baby, I made a list of top 5 best baby wipes in the market.
Top 5 sensitive Baby wipes for newborn baby in India
- Mother Sparsh baby wipes – I found Mother Sparsh as the best baby wipes brand after looking at the ingredients. These water wipes are perfect for my baby’s super soft and delicate skin. They are 100% biodegradable, environment friendly wipes. Dermatologic ally tested. These are unscented water wipes which has 99% pure water content. They are so soft to use. I prefer to use wipes with least chemicals and Mother Sparsh baby wipes are the best I found than any other brands available in the market. No skin irritation observed. They are hypoallergenic and we used them like crazy. The earlier you go for this, the better…!!
- Chicco baby wipes – One of my friend suggested Chicco, as they are soft cleansing baby wipes. They are free from parabens, soaps. No irritation is observed after using Chicco wipes. The one thing I didn’t like about this wipes is its fragrance. The Chicco wipes has ingredients like Aloe Vera and Chamomile; which are useful for skin. Its sticker sealed and the pack has around 72 wipes. The thing I liked about wipes is they are soft in texture. So you can try it on face and hands also. The texture of wipes is thick. No soapy effects.
- Huggies baby wipes – These are nourishing and clean baby wipes which has aloe and cucumber as their ingredients. Huggies baby wipes have the technology which provides perfect combination of softness, thickness and absorbency. That’s the triple clean technology. They are also safe and gentle for baby’s skin, which gives cleaner and healthier skin results. Baby wipes are clinically tested, paraben free and are really safe to use. Smell is also mild. The problem I found in this wipes compared to other is, it dry out too fast.
- Pigeon baby wipes – Pigeon wipes are made up of water and soft fabric. They are safe to use. They are dermatologic ally tested to check and make t sure that they are free from all kinds of bacteria. These are great for super sensitive skin. Few of the times I have observed that after using pigeon wipes, my baby’s skin became rough and dark. Sometimes after buying, there’s no moisture and they are dry. They are so thin in texture as compared to other baby wipes.
- Johnson’s baby wipes – These wipes are soft and made with ultra fine fabric. They are alcohol free and totally safe. They are mild on skin as pure water and good for your baby’s delicate skin. They are somewhat strong in fragrance as compared to other wipes and my kid doesn’t like the strong smell. Red bumps are also observed sometimes after wiping the skin.
Concluding here with my personal experience … We religiously use Mother Sparsh baby wipes and they are the best of all…!!! BUY NOW