Quick Rawa Dhokla21st June 2018
Quickest n Easiest Rawa dhokla
- Sooji (Rawa) 2 cups
- Curd 1.5 cups
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 1 pack Eno
- Mustard seeds 1 tbsp
- Oil little
- Curry patta
- Green chillies 1-2
- Add sooji, curd and salt in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add Eno and mix again smoothly.
- Take a microwave safe container and pour the mixture.
- Micro for 10 min.
- Take it out and check with knife. If the knife comes out clean it means Your dhokla is ready. If not, keep 1-2 min more.
- Cut into square pieces.
- Take a tadka pan.
- Add oil in a tadka pan.
- As soon as the oil gets heated up, add mustard seeds, curry patta and green chillies.
- After it crackles, Pour the tadka on Dhokla pieces.
- Serve with Chutney or Tomato Ketchup.
Dhokla is basically a gujarati food item which is so yummie and quick to make. It can be taken as breakfast, side dish or a snack. A must for kids tiffins. There are so many varieties of Dhokla and they are prepared from different mixtures or dal, rice and flours. Its basically very easy to cook and easy to digest recipe, Try it, I am sure you will love it !!
I would like to Thank Varsha who is a Mechanical engineer and Finance post-graduate having professional experience in Banking and Software. She is now a passionate blogger, an aspiring author, freelance content writer and an editor. She blogs at https://avibrandpalette.com
I would like to introduce Sayeri. She is a marketing professional and blogger by passsion. A mother of 3 yrs old munchkin. She blogs about fashion, bollywood, beauty and makeup. She blogs at https://www.sayeridiary.com
And finally here is my beautiful team of 5 #BloggerBabes