Fever6th April 2018
Fever – Home Remedies
There could be so many reasons for a person who is suffering from fever. Try to catch it out first. May be some infection or exposed to extreme heat or extreme cold, sudden change in weather, unhygienic lifestyle etc. When your body gets attacked by virus, it becomes feverish.
Few home remedies which are really quick to have and also you will get relief are mentioned here.
- Soak a cloth in water, carry out excess water and squeeze the cloth. and then sponge the areas like forehead, tummy, armpits, hands, feet etc to reduce the temperature. This is the first thing i opt for when anyone in my family suffers from the same.
- Keep yourself dehydrated. Drink 8-12 glasses of water a day.
- Honey has antibacterial, antioxidant properties which will help you cut down your temperature. You can have honey mixed with apricot juice in a cup. It provides nutrition too.
- Basil is also very effective herb. Its healing properties will reduce fever quickly. You can take a bowl, 20 leaves of basil, 1 tsp crushed ginger and a cup of water. Boil until the mixture gets half. Strain it and add honey. You can have it 2-3 times a day.
- Fenugreek seeds are also a quick fever relieving seeds. Soak it overnight with water and consume it other day after straining. Also, you can add lemon juice and honey in this mixture. You can have it twice a day.
- Apple cider vinegar if highly effective one. Mix 2 tsps of apple cider vinegar and 1 tsp of honey in a glass of water. You can have it 2-3 times day.