Face – Home Remedies3rd April 2018
- To have glow on your face, apply lemon juice.
- Stay always happy from inside.
- Apply the mixture of turmeric powder, gram flour, milk or water on your face, Leave it for 15 min and rinse with plain water.
- Make a paste of ripe papaya, sandalwood powder or multani mitti with honey and apply it over face and neck. Rinse off after 20 min with cool water. Do this once a week.
- For clear skin, squeeze the juice of one-half lemon and mix one to two tablespoons of raw honey in it. Apply it on your face, leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Mix equal amounts of turmeric powder and gram flour with a little water/ milk and make a paste. Apply it evenly on your skin and leave it on until it dries. Wash your face with lukewarm water, scrubbing your skin gently in a circular motion. Follow this remedy once a week to lighten your skin tone.
- Wipe your skin with full fat milk twice a day or splash cold milk on skin and pat dry. It will soften and nourish your skin
- A superb moisturiser and nourisher, Banana, Mash a ripe banana and massage the skin with the pulp. Your face will glow.