CORONA – Its obviously not the time to Panic25th June 2020
Haven’t ever seen such a situation in my whole life!!! Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We were travelling to DUBAI on our first international vacation, when the situation of pandemic just started. Everyone was wearing mask and we were also notified by our friends to carry few masks in our luggage. We ended up with some amazing travelling memories. Still Corona has not entered our place, it seems.
After reaching back to home, we started our life in a normal way and suddenly my husband got a call from his company to go for the checkup for COVID. Because we travelled internationally and came back. Thanks to god that we are safe and no symptoms occured. Still we have to get quarantined for 14 days. We just thanked god for the safest and memorable vacation we got. It was just because of my husband we planned our vacation early this year, in FEB.
After few days, LOCKDOWN was announced. Corona has started spreading havoc everywhere. Everyone was so panic. Found major rush for buying needful things from the market, buying medicines, people started travelling to their hometown, etc. That day and today, situation is seen worst as the days passed on!
FEW THINGS PANDEMIC TAUGHT ME !!!
- Life is more imporatnat than anthing else in this world.
- I learned to live with minimum things
- Got special time to enjoy sitting back at home with family.
- Learned not to stress over past or future plans as life is so unpredictable.
- What matters the most is your family and loved ones.
- Care for nature and plant more.
- Practice Yoga, Pranayama and whatever you can do to stay fit and healthy.
- Helping the needy ones.
- Doing each chores by self.
- Too much future planning are completely worthless.
- Along with physical health, mental health is equally important.
- Last but not least, Savings are very important.
FEW THINGS I OBSERVED HAPPENING AROUND ME !!!
- People started preparing food/cooking everything at home avoiding outside or home delivered foods.
- No doctor visits/ Following healthy lifestyle.
- More of screen time, checking updates on numbers of covids, searching new recipes, motivational speakers, news, etc.
- Preparing new trending dishes like Dalgona coffee, Samosa, instant breakfast recipes, cakes, brownies, pancakes, panipuri, etc.
- Having warm drinks like soups, ukada etc and gargling that can prevent coronavirus.
- Watching Netflix/ Web-series.
- Zoom call/ Google meet with near and dear ones.
- Keep an eye on Curfew timings.
- Earth quakes.
- Reading more books.
- Staying Positive.
- Use of Drones.
- No get togethers / Party etc.
- Sanitisers, Masks, Gloves in need.
- Transportation issues.
- Effects on economy.
- PPE kits/Doctors/Police always on news.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Wash everything that you brought from outside.
PROBLEMS OBSERVED DURING PANDEMIC !!!
- Mental illness
- Moving to hometown (Transportation)
- Stores unable to supply and production halted.
- Excess of alcohols.
- Scarcity of daily needed things.
- Rise in Covid patients.
- High risk of jobs and lack of business.
EASY REMEDIES TO FOLLOW !!!
- Tulsi, Giloy, Turmeric, Ashwagandha, Ginger, Carom seeds, Cloves. Mix all with water and boil until half. Best drink (Kadha) for immunity boosting.
- Have fruits such as Mosambi, Oranges, Apple etc.
- Few medicines – Swasari Vati, Giloy ghanvati, Bitadine
- Raise immunity.
- Maintain 1 m distance.
- Wear mask.
- Daily routine must be set for Yoga/Pranayama #YogaDuringLockdown
- Wash your hands properly.
- Have Chyawanprash.
- Boil fennel seeds (Saunf) in water and drink it.
- Mix Shilajit and Turmeric to milk. Boil and drink it.
- Last but not least #StayHome.
The emergence of lockdown had a great impact on different industries. It might take a lot of time to get back to what it was before.
We cant expect anything good to come to us during this global pandemic, whatsoever.What we can do is Just #StayHomeStaySafe and #BePositive .
Last but not the least, As my topic suggests DON’T PANIC. If you are staying home, following all the rules, keeping your self active and positive, You are still safe.
Train your mind to see the good in every situation…!!
The next post in the series is by one of my very sweet friend Gurjeet Chhabra, Please do check it out here and I would like to specially thank you Surbhi Mahobia for introducing me to this series of post hosted by Ila Verma
The Blog train THE PANDEMIC THAT CHANGED OUR LIFE UPSIDE DOWN initiated by blogger Ila Varma to bring the bloggers together to share numerous experiences of #pandemiclockdown2020.
#quarantine #staysafestayhome #quarantineedition #pandemicdiaries2020 #positivityinlockdown #quarantineparenting #workingfromhome #boredombusters #quarantine #homeremedies